Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Custom Cafe Racer by Nindian T.

This build is already from 2012, but it's worth sharing. It's a Cafe Racer style MOC made by Nindian T. and all the pictures and main topic can be found at:


I think the twin engine it's very well "engineered"!
The Technic angled connectors frame it also a plus, very weel made and its closer to a real frame.
The bike also fearures a chain tensioner, kickstand, steering and front and rear suspension.





This one is my favorite view of this build:



However, I will mention two failures, from my point of view in this building.
I know how hard it is to build bikes, but I would like to see improvement on the following:
I don't like the look of the front and I think the front fork angle is to closed.
Correcting these two points, would love to have one of these!


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment